HF generator is the core of dielectric heating equipment. It applies 3 phase 50Hz AC power to generate 6.78MHz, 13.56MHz or 27.12MHz oscillation electric field. In the oscillation electric field, it can make the molecules such as water, glue, pvc, etc. polarized very fast and form 2 poles. The poles reverse to make molecules changing moving directions, oscillation, friction to heat. So it can heat material fast, make glue cured, water steamed, pvc soft.
HF Heating Advantages
1. Fast heating speed, high efficiency: when HF starts, the molecules (such as of water, glue or pvc) in the dielectric (insulator) material will polarized in very short time and heated. HF power only heat polar molecules. It does not heat dielectric materials (e.g.: wood, rubber, glass, etc.). HF heating is 3 to 5 times faster than hot steam. So it can save power and improve efficiency.
2. Uniform heating: HF can penetrate everywhere of material and its heating is selective. It will heat material where contains water or glue more faster to make heating uniform.
3. Wide applications: HF can heat fast different thicknesses materials such as 10 to 100cm thickness engineer wood or 2mm thickness board joining. 13.56MHz can used for heat Pvc or other plastic gluing. 27.12MHz can be used for water fast drying. While 6.78MHz is widely used for wood drying & gluing.
4. Good controllability: HF is good for whole procedures automatic production, such as board joining, continuous frame assembly. It can precisely control feeding, pressing, heating, pressure holding & releasing procedures and cooperate with last procedures (e.g.: finger joining) and following (e.g.: sanding) to make them a real production line.
5. Environmental friendly: HF machines do not need boilers, no dust, smoke.